Temple of the White Rose is founded upon
a commitment to integrity: authentically sharing our visions & service for a healthier, more harmonious world– a step at a time. We nurture our community networks through regenerative advocacy, grounded in compassionate connection & devotion to transformational empowerment.
We believe in generous distribution of resources in order to support individuals, communities & the Earth. By forming trustful alliances with diverse activists, leaders, creators & wisdom keepers through equitable elevation, it is possible to collectively catalyze restorative change in our world – for the benefit of the planet & all its living beings.
All proceeds from Temple of the White Rose directly support:
- Regenerating Roots, our in-house organization (pending non-profit) devoted to supporting Indigenous communities & environmental causes
- Non-profits supporting BIPOC communities. A favorite of ours is: Survival International
- Creating cost-benefit equilibrium for Temple service resources invested in & shared
- Supporting Temple Keepers in exchange for their service contributions
- Funding for a future physical Temple space where more advanced services may be offered